Monday, March 21, 2005

Weekend

The first thing I usually do after arriving at office is, specially on Monday, browse friends'blog (actually I exclude the act of washing my cup), knowing their news and how they feel, then check my email account to see if I miss anything that need to finish. Then start wondering should I also write something? Then try to figure out what have happened in last weekend which is worth a note. Only two. Received Qiu Ying Shi Kan which have my poetry inside. This time I got it free of charge.Thanks Chiu for the inspiring idea. And finished the works of Sisters' show as soon as the second performance night came to the end. It is not easy to describe how I feel. It was too complicated. I mean in another language. Just can make the acknowledge, thanks Vee, Rico and wenya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home