Friday, March 18, 2005

Scary Me

A critic have came from London and planned to have some activities with local art groups. As he stay in the hotel which is near to University, actually it's inside the University, so I should pick up the duty to take care of him. Scary Me, not him, but my English. He is an old great man and have done significant projects in UK and have so many noticeable achievements. All these things to me are just like a big star which I know is great but its so far for me to reach , to know what exactly it is. Just like what I know about star is only it,s shine. But anyway I have no mean to list out things about him here, in fact I just know him for three days, and what I want to said is, like usual, my English. It,s a boring topic, right? But it is still an obstacle which I try hard to come over but still not yet success. I am so scary. Each day I remind me to relax, be natural before meeting him. But it just too difficult to be yourself and act comfortable in front of a new known person, specially you cant use you mother tongue.
Anyway, It needs time. I only can told me like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home