Friday, February 18, 2005

one minute english

It's time to learn Englsih.
I discovery an interesting phrase in HK Mag
'Money is in our blood'

Then I make my own sentences:
Art is in my blood/ theatre is in my blood/ beauty is in my blood/poetry is in my blood/coffee is in my blood/chocolate is in my blood/thinking is in my blood/ dreaming is in my blood/ singing is in my blood/ yiuming is in my blood/ ellen is in my blood/ meme is in my blood/ mother is in my blood/ brother is in my blood/ siufung is in my blood/ siuchun is in my blood/ ling is in my blood/ shirlee is in my blood/ chai chai is in my blood/ tus is in my blood/ Grace is in my blood/ Jessica is in my blood/ yeeman is in my blood/ trees is in my blood /So many things in my blood.

And I cant declined that though he seems to be a masher, but I still love to read his book on such a way.

Haruki Murakami is in my blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home