Thursday, January 06, 2005

a new start

On the way home after rehearsal, Chiu started his words. “You two, cheer up!” to me and yeeman. “You need to concentrate on what you are doing as you can only do it once. Try to input all you concentration and focus. Get rid of the burden that stuck in you mind. Just let your energy flows.”

Thanks him much for pointed out my problem, in better word, my demerit in such an encouraging way. Yes, you are right. I realized what he had said long ago but forgot soon afterwards. Though I always think that what you think you should do is quite different from what you really do. But realization is so essential that you must find out what you should do before everything happen.

Now I think can set myself a goal in 2005. Concentrate. Calm in mind. Focus on work. Be serious. What simple words that are so hard to achieve. Its more difficult for me specially when I fall into a state of elation which always occurs.

Hm......Slack me.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger sunyung said...

Add Oil ar!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home