Thursday, January 20, 2005

Intermission

Always late, my words and my works.

At last, it was finished.
Stayed in the dark behind the masking, my memory flows back to the first time when I was standing by in the side stage, waiting for the moment to get on the stage. Seven years have passed. Within these years, many times waited in the dark and couldn’t help myself being nervous. And most of these times (except once), I was wandering, why I still let myself get into such situation instead of sitting comfort in the audience seat. After the lesson, which is a value experience that I treasure in my life, it’s the time for me to sit back as audience, learn , and most important, be supportive.

You need to stop for a while and take a good rest before you can go further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home