Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Trap in English

Actually I am 24 but behave like 16 and worse when speak in English, like 5.

My secondary teacher told me to write dairy in English when I was form 2. I never done this. My colleague is excellent in English. He said started from form 2, he read SCMP everyday and check for dictionary with those words he didn't know. He continued this practice until he can finally grasp all the ideas and meanings in the newspaper. He was an university student that time. And he read large number of English books. That's why he got that sense of English.
You cant chase back the passed time.
Four days remaining.
I am Chinese-oriented guy man.

An hour late for the rehearsal, how can I be like that to waste my fellows' time?
Feeling helpless and a bit frustrate. Create after change, change after create.
What is the end and where is the end? It is not good if it is the date of the performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home